With the implementation of Touchnet Washington State University has partnered with TransferMate to offer students a choice when making international payments. With TransferMate and Flywire, you can pay from any country and any bank. It is a safe and trusted payment process that can be tracked by you and WSU each step of the way. When your payment is received, it will post directly to your myWSU account. The process to make payments internationally needs to be started at least 15 days in advance of the deadline.
Your student account is the place for paying your tuition and fees online. Washington State University has teamed up with TransferMate to provide a streamlined and secure payment method through your student account that also reduces bank fees and improves your payment experience. With TransferMate, students can pay tuition and fees in their local currency from nearly any country.
What are the benefits?
- Accurate currency conversions
- Competitive exchange rates
- Local currency payment methods
- Faster payment posting to your student account
- Exceptional customer service
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE
- Log in to your student account (myWSU) and select Make A Payment
- Choose TransferMate from the dropdown menu
- Follow prompts to complete
TransferMate CUSTOMER SUPPORT
P: +353 1887 2892 | E: email@example.com
For more information about making international payments, please visit our International Students Payment page, and watch this video for easy instructions.
- Pay from banks worldwide. For most countries and territories, you can pay in your home currency and sends funds in US dollars directly to WSU.
- Take advantage of their competitive foreign exchange rates that you can see in real time, up front.
- Choose from a variety of payment methods that may range from bank wire transfer, credit cards, e-wallet and more.
- Track the progress of your payment anytime online. Receive email and text alerts each step of the way including when your payment reaches WSU.
- Flywire offers multilingual customer support. Contact for help via email, phone or live chat while making your payment! Go to http://www.flywire.com/contact for phone numbers and other contact options.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE
- Log into myWSU and check your amount due . Go to wsu.flywire.com.
- On the Flywire website, enter the amount due to WSU and select your home country to view your payment options.
- Select a payment option form the list shown; options can include local domestic bank transfer, credit cards, e-wallet, or other local payment options depending on your country.
- Complete all required information including your WSU Student Information for easy posting to your account.
- Send you payment to Flywire as instructed. Flywire will process and send your payment to WSU with your information.
- You will be notified via email/test when WSU receives your payment. You can track your payment online anytime by creating a login on flywire.com.
Contact Flywire’s multilingual customer support team for questions or assistance with making your payment to WSU.
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION (Multilingual)
- Phone: 1-800-346-9252
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.flywire.com/contact
For on-line video instructions for Flywire’s payment service, click to view the link below:
- English: https://vimeo.com/153781014
Read more about upcoming Payment Plans!