Here’s what’s happening this month with the TouchNet project. Subscribe to receive these updates in your inbox.
Central Payment migration
- Units are asked to migrate from Central Payments to uPay no later than Oct 31, 2022.
- Units are encouraged to review the following recorded training and additional resources:
- Questions? Reach out to the TouchNet team.
- Additional training may also be requested by contacting the TouchNet team.
Student Office Cashiering
- Elizabeth Martin worked with staff from the WSU Spokane, WSU Tri-Cities & WSU Vancouver cashiering offices to bring TouchNet cashiering live. She continues to collaborate with all system cashiering offices to determine processing of non-student transactions.
WSU Payment Plans
- The Bursar’s Office went live with payment plan options August 16.
- Elizabeth Martin continues to meet with campus departments, including the Veterans Center, New Cougar Orientation, and International Programs, to provide support.
Marketplace Requests – both uPay & uStore sites
- The Bursar’s Office continues to work through some delays with several campus departments to create test sites, including VetMed, Animal Sciences, Housing & Dining, Admissions, Graduation/Diploma, ASCC, HRS, Pharmacy, CAHNRS, select RSO groups, and other system campus offices.
- The Bursar’s Office and TouchNet team is working with the WSU Visitor’s Center to rollout the first Marketplace POS product.
- Departments interested in setting up Marketplace uPay or uStore sites are encouraged to contact the TouchNet Team to discuss options.
- A successful payment client transaction was completed in the myWSU AWS test environment. The Bursar’s Office and ITS are currently working to test and confirm the entirety of the process in the test environment.