TouchNet update for August
Here’s what’s happening this month with the TouchNet project. Subscribe to receive these updates in your inbox.
Central Payment migration
- Units must migrate from Central Payments to uPay no later than Oct 31, 2022.
- Units are encouraged to review the following recorded training and additional resources:
- Questions? Reach out to the TouchNet team.
- Additional training may also be requested by contacting the TouchNet team.
Student Office Cashiering
- Elizabeth Martin has been working with staff from both WSU TriCities & WSU Vancouver cashiering offices to begin their migration to TN Cashiering. She is still collaborating with all cashiering offices to determine processing of non-student transactions
WSU Payment Plans
- The Bursar’s Office is ready to go live with payment plan options Tuesday, August 16.
- Elizabeth Martin and Kellen Brumley have presented at campus orientations system-wide.
- Elizabeth Martin has also met with several campus departments (SFS, Student Affairs, Global Campus) to provide overview information, answer questions and generate excitement across WSU.
Marketplace Requests – both uPay & uStore sites
- The Bursar’s Office is currently working with several campus departments to create test sites, including VetMed/Animal Sciences, Housing & Dining, Admissions, Graduation/Diploma, select RSO groups, and other system campus offices.
- The Bursar’s Office and TouchNet team is working with the WSU Visitor’s Center to rollout the first Marketplace POS product.
- Departments interested in setting up Marketplace uPay or uStore sites are encouraged to contact the TouchNet Team to discuss options.
ITS is continuing to troubleshoot Payment Client connectivity with Oracle support
- With the migration of myWSU from Oracle to AWS (Amazon Web Services) approaching, ITS will be switching gears and focusing on installing Payment Client in an AWS test environment. This adjustment allows ITS to work with a new service provider to configure Payment Client, and installs the integration in the environment myWSU will be hosted on after the September 30 migration.