Washington State University will begin offering a payment plan option for students in Fall 2022. The link will be available to enroll beginning August 16th. Here’s what you need to know:
- Students can elect to pay all charges on their student account in four installments throughout the semester.
- Online payments will be charged automatically according to the following tentative payment schedule for Fall 2022:
- 1st payment due at the time of the Plan enrollment
- 2nd payment due 9/12/22
- 3rd payment due 10/10/22
- 4th payment due 11/3/22
- An enrollment fee of $50.00 per semester will be charged to enroll in a payment plan.
- The current late fee of 3% will be applied to outstanding balances over $200 after 11/3.
Contact the Bursar’s Office for more information.